Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am still alive!

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in a while, and that point was well taken when even Amy commented on it. This is a girl that has a blog, that she has updated about 5 times total, and then tells me she has a new blog, but won't give me the address yet. I think that means she hasn't posted anything to it, and she doesn't want me to say anything! Oh well, she is forgiven as she has a house to unpack and a DVR full of awesome TV!
I have posted our Halloween Pics on my #1 sight, they are super cute, and you can tell how much we all had to drink that night as the pics progress. Enjoy!
And yes, I am elated that Obama is our president elect as I don't think I could stand to hear John McCain lisp through 4 years. I will say that I am a little sad that the campaign process has ended, as the SNL skits of stupid Sara Palin provided much needed comic releif. I also found it quite interesting as I was blog stalking who believes what, and how they came to that conclusion. I read a blog that stated that Obama was a "baby killer". REALLY? Just because someone is for allowing a woman to make choices that directly impact her body does not make you a baby killer. Okay, I will stop as I could go on and on. Oh wait, one more thing ... congratulations to the LDS church as your mass amounts of money and your stupid telephone campaign worked, gays can't marry. It is really too bad that so many of you feel that just because your husband or wife would have had the opportunity to marry a person of the same sex that they wanted to. I think the divorce rate being at 50% is a much larger threat to the "sanctity" of my marriage than people that love each other being allowed the same rights as the rest of us. How do you not see this as discrimination? Or perhaps you do, and don't care. Open your eyes.
I haven't posted recently because work has been SUPER busy. I have worked here for 6 months and haven't had this much work to do. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it hasn't left me with nearly enough time to persue my new internet passion! They did just install a fresh popcorn maker, so I am off to eat some!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you see my blog that talked about Tanner coming home from school asking if Obama kills babies??? Aaron said a friend of his at work's kid also had come home one day saying that! I can't believe what some people say in front of their kids! UGH!

Stacey Matheson said...

I did see yours, but I was actually referring to someones blog I read secretly!

Unknown said...

Yeah, but isn't it sad that 7 year olds go to school saying crap like that?? Unbelievable!

Tukuafu's said...

Easy now my friend.. Not all us crazy Mo's feel the same way. I have never heard that Obama kills babies.. that makes me sad to hear. I think he'll do a fine job. Mccain was about to die anyway.

Oh, nice halloween pics.. thanks for the laugh!!

Downhilldiva said...

Someone told me that Obama was a terrorist because his middle name is Hussein. I told them my middle name is Lee and that doesn't make me Asain.