Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Picture a day


Jana turned me on to the idea of taking one picture a day. I like the idea because it might actually get me to blog again, but I won't lie, it might not!

Todays picture is of my favoriate coffee joint, Rising Sun. I discovered this great coffee shack many years ago while working with Hilary at Maggie. We were on a hunt for a good frozen coffee that was also close to work. We found the Frozen Planet Utah at Rising Sun to fit the bill perfectly. Many mornings we would take our 15 min break (it actually took about 20) to go visit Tansu and get some yummy coffee. Now that I no longer work at Maggie, I still visit the shack alost every day on my way to work for a non-fat vanilla latte. My ususal barista has been missing for a few days, but Tansu is getting better at perfecting the yummy latte that she makes for me.

I figured my daily visits to this place warranted a picture in the Picture a Day.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Love this idea! Your first picture is super cute. Can't wait to see more:}