Friday, August 29, 2008

Random stuff you don't care about





Ok, so yesterday when I was busy finding old "friends" blogs, I came across this, and thought I liked it. I don't like it so much now that I have to answer the questions for myself, but we will see how it goes!
10 Years Ago: I was working at First Security Capital Markets, attending massage school and weighed about 30 pounds less.
5 Years Ago: I was working at Maggie Sottero, but looking for another job!
5 Months Ago: Still working at Maggie, and actually looking for another job! Ugh, I also turned 30 then, and had more friends than I do now (people change).
5 Things I am doing tomorrow: Jackson Hole Arts Festival, Eating, supporting Josh on his 100 mile run, and hopefully get in some Felicity watching time.
5 Places I have lived: WVC, WVC, South Salt Lake, WVC and Sugarhouse. (I have only ever lived in 4 houses!)
5 Bad Habits: picking (if you don't know, don't ask), trash TV, procrastinating, cursing and most recently cyber stalking
5 Things People may not know: Kim Taylor pierced my belly button in high school with an ice cube and needle. I want a tatoo, but think they are too common now. I wear a magnent bracelet to help with my shoulder pain (not helping right now!) I change my underwear two times a day!








No comments: