Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Clean up, clean up, everybody clean up!


I HATE cleaning my closet. I realize that it needs to be done on occasion as it begins to look like a bomb has hit, but I hate it! I am actually quite surprised that I wear matching shoes everyday, because I can never find the mate to the shoe I want to wear. However, because the gods of banking were on my side, I had the day off (Thanks Christopher for finding our land) and I decided to make good use of my time and clean my closet! Yikes!

I started with my sweater shelves and was excited to find sweaters that I had forgotten I had, love it! They were all balled up and wrinkly so I folded them nicely and even shaved the piling off of some of them (I know, right!?!) It looks great, and I realized that I have enough cream colored sweaters, winter white, to clothe a small nation. Time to interject some color, Stace. Then the big stuff, the closet. What a task, I had to put my summer weight pants and skirts in the back of the closet and pull out the wool and tweed pants and skirts. The shoes were the final and worst project. This task involves many trips up and down the narrow stairs to change out my shoe wardrobe from spring/summer to fall/winter. I hate to say that I have too many pairs of shoes, but I might have too many pairs of shoes!

To sum up, my closet looks AWESOME! So great that I want to leave the closet doors open so I can admire how great it looks while hoping for nice comments from Jason. We must not see eye to eye on this, because he closes the doors and reminds me that his closet always looks that nice!

3 comments:

Chau Hercules said...

I cleaned my closet yesterday as well. Here in SF, you can sell your old clothes. Let's just say I made $84.88. Pretty good considering I was going to give it away for $Free.99.

Amy said...

Hmmmmm.... Add some color you say? I seem to remember a certain Stacey saying this same thing to me. Practice what you preach Biatch! :)

Unknown said...

I cleaned my closet Saturday!!! I had to clean out all the summer plus stuff that no longer fits my expanding waist line. I literally have about 15 items hanging in my closet. :(