Friday, October 17, 2008

hmmm...

So I know that I am a complete nut when it comes to animals and especially my dog, but I swear that if she could talk, she would have told me off last night.
I thought she would be so happy with her life last night as Jason and I took her to Chipotle for dinner and even shared some with her. After that she got a nice long walk through the neighborhood, she should have been pretty content. Nope. She sat and stared at me for like 5 min until I finally made eye contact and asked her what she was staring at. She barked at me.
The problem is, the night before I was having some peanut butter and when I was done I put some on a Milkbone for her, and she was thrilled. I think that made her week (oh how I envy her life). So last night when I gave her a pork hide to chew on, which she normally loves, she was pissed. She knew taht I knew that it wasn't what she wanted, so she laid at the threshold of the kitchen and whined while staring at her treat jar. When I wouldn't give in, she went to bed early, by herself.

Oh hell, I am so one of those people that can only talk about their kids. Sorry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is funny! Dogs crack me up. Too bad for us kids don't actually go to bed early, mad or otherwise. Jersey is cute. I can't wait till I get to spoon w/her again!