Thursday, September 18, 2008

Going Commando


So what is with today? If you read my last post you may realize that my rantings came back quick, and, I assure you, full force. Today sucks!


Last month my SLC coworker and I went to our lovely Santa Clara offices for "training". It was horrible. We were there for a week straight, and learned very little. It was more like we were in the way while there. But, so far, the few things I have learned I have been able to use ... until today. Today they are throwing things at us that we have no idea how to do, and then managing to confuse the hell out of us when we call them on the phone for support. AAAAHHHH! I do find solace in the fact that Olivia (my SLC coworker) is just as frustrated as me.


So to help take my mind off of things, I went for my usual lunch run. It was a difficult running day for me, and Catherine has a longer stride so I feel that I run twice as hard as her to keep up. I noticed when I was changing that I did not pack my bag with a change of underwear. Awesome, I know. So not wanting to run with no panties on, I wore my lovely lace thong. Obviously running at high noon, I sweat like a whore in church (so I sweat - that is for you Chau) and I could not bring myself to continue wearing them, so ... I am going commando! Quite freeing really, and I am sure the dry cleaner will enjoy it too! I feel that I am in good company with Brittany Spears and Lindsay Lohan!

2 comments:

Downhilldiva said...

Aw, innocence lost :(. No worries, I go commando quite often due to saddle sores, chafing, and forgotten underwear quite often. Not that it makes you feel better to have that in common with me.

Chau Hercules said...

Glad to hear that you still know who you are when your sweating. Ahhh memories.