Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nonstop Felicity


So I have been watching the TV series Felicity without so much as a potty break. I am almost done with the series, and I am starting to get pissed! What is going on? She is the victim of a spell that Megan put on her and she had to go back to her Senior year of college and try again. She is just fucking everything up for everyone. Does she not realize that every choice she makes different is not only affecting her, but everyone elses lives as well? Ugh!


Why, Amy, why did you give me this show to watch? Jason didn't want to watch it with me (weird, I know), so instead he read all of the information he could find online about it. While I was watching last night, I said "Jason, what is going on?" and he just laughed at me. I think I am almost done, just a couple of episodes left, but I kind of wished I had stopped watching once she graduated, because then I could choose my own ending and be happy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know!! I was so pissed about the spell/timetravel plot. But other than that the series is great. Right? You love it and you know it!!