Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello all, thanks for stalking me!

So I am pretty sure that more people than I know read my blog on a fairly regular basis. This knowledge is due to a variety of reasons: 1) my "profile views" are at a much higher number than the number of people I actually know, 2) I read peoples blogs that are connected to others pages and 3) I was actually informed by someone, that some people from a former life read my blog and talk about me! Hi JP, I hope you enjoy living vicariously through me as my life is way more interesting than yours!
I was reading some random strangers blog the other day, and they were doing their final public blog letting their readers know that to continue reading their blog, they would have to sign in as they were going private. I was fairly tempted to send a comment saying that I wanted to be invited to be a reader, but I held back! Though the confusion I would have caused these people is a funny thought!
Have no fear people, I will not be going private. I think that I am way too funny and all around entertaining to deny the masses of my greatness. Plus, when old friends and acquaintances find my blog I want them to envy my child-free, travel and party filled life. It is awesome!

2 comments:

Downhilldiva said...

I have thought about doing a second "private" blog. Quite often I feel the need to bite my tongue on my blog so that people will not think I'm a complete bitch. But if I have a blog that is just a rant I can only invite the people that I don't want to rant about and family that has to put up with me anyway. Since you are the only family that reads my blog you would be the only invitee. Guess I'll stay public. BTW Austin has a tracker so he can see who is looking at his and where they are from!

Stacey Matheson said...

I bite my tongue sometimes, but sometimes I just don't care. if you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it! I figure it is my personality, and if what is said isn't liked, then they don't like me either!
I need to contact Austin about the tracker!