Monday, September 15, 2008

Up the Antics


So Saturday turned out to be quite exciting. After watching Jason do all of the yard work, we made plans with Rob and Amy to go to Spencers Steakhouse for Dine-o-round. We met them at their new pad (not much larger than a pad either!) and walked to dine on some cow (fish for me of course). This isn't the exciting part of the story though. This is ... On the walk home, we stumbled upon the Dew Tour after party on Pierpont Ave. and went on in. I luckily had my id on me this time (I often do not) as it was the only form of payment needed to gain entrance. Once inside they took our picture on the "red carpet" and told us to help ourselves to the free beer hour from 10-11. Could this night get any better? With our beers in hand, we checked out some of the tables that were set up. While gawking at the silk screeners, we were offered free black t-shirts to have the image of our choice silk screened on the tee, however we desired. OK! There was also a photo booth set up with props inside, so much fun. The 4 of us squished inside put on some fun disguises and snapped away! Right before 11 we went back to the free beer spot and each double fisted it, filling our bar top with all we could drink (I think it turned out to be more than we could drink) and we danced the night away.


I signed up to be on the mailing list because I was told that they do "free booze" parties all of the time. I will let ya'll know next time. Party time, excellent!

2 comments:

Downhilldiva said...

Yes! Please "dew" share on any free beer parties. Especially if they are post race season. I might just break form and stay up past my bedtime of 9!

Chau Hercules said...

Who doesn't like $Free.99?