Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I heart TV!


So I know there are many people out there that say they don't watch TV, but I don't beleive most of them. I do know of only one person that does not watch TV and I believe her, and that is my big sis Shanna. The reason I believe her is that everytime I talk to her or read her blog, she has spent another day or evening on her bike. Makes my butt hurt just thinking about it!


Anyhoo, I will admit to watching copious amounts of TV, and loving every moment of it! September is the best, I can put away the books that I have been reading all summer and put all of that energy into my TiVo! Monday began with 2 hours of Prison Break, the series premier of 90210 (I haven't watched it yet, waiting for Amy to return), and Gossip Girl (xoxo). 2 more hours of One Tree Hill on Tuesday, the Sheer Genius finale, Americas Next Top Model starts tonight. And these are jsut the shows that Jason won't watch with me. We still have our Tursday night spread, and don't forget House and Bones. Thank God for the DVR so I can watch shows at my leisure! mmmm, I should have stayed home from work to maximize my viewing time!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Please let me know how the 90210 is. I forgot to tivo it & missed it last night. Oh, and I can honestly say I am lucky to get one hour of tv in per night, I rarely get to watch it. :(

Downhilldiva said...

I do watch some TV. After I get home from the gym tonight I'll have it on while I write my biology paper. Any suggestions? I can't watch anything too addicting or something that I have to watch every week to follow because it is likely I'll miss next week.

Stacey Matheson said...

i would suggest NBC or ABC tonight. I think the Rebublican Convention is over, so you should get some shows!

Amy said...

Thank you for saving 90210 for me - it better be good! Fall Season is here and my DVR comes on Wednesday. Hooray for TV!!

Chau Hercules said...

As a fellow lover of Television, who by the way raised me, I completely understand. I don't get people who say they don't own a television. I mean when they sit down, what to they stare at?