Monday, September 29, 2008

Presidential Debate turned drinking game


After our yummy dinner on Friday night, we went back to the Matheson condo and watched the Presidential debate. Quite exciting indeed. For some strange reason, whenever Jason is at Rob and Amy's house, he drinks ... a lot! I am not sure why this is, because they are great company so it isn't like he drinks to tolerate them! Whatever!


Jason and Rob decided that the debate was a drinking game, and out came the beer and Vodka. I could be wrong, but I remember the key words being "crisis" and "Bin Laden" were Vodka shots and "middle class" and "Afghanistan" were beer chugs. Since someone had to drive his drunk ass home, I sat it out, but had a great time listening for the key words and watching them choke down more and more! Come 2:30 in the morning, Rob and Jason were sufficiently drunk and so I drove him home.


It all made me so excited for the Vice Presidential debates that I took Friday off so I could join in the fun! If anyone has ideas for good key words I am open for suggestions.

5 comments:

Downhilldiva said...

Oooh, oooh! I want to come.

How about "foriegn policy" and "experience" for key words?

Unknown said...

I was going to recommend foreign as well.

Becca said...

My vote is for lipstick

Chau Hercules said...

Here are some words to use:
Alaska
Foreign Policy
Putin
Proximity
Russia

Chau Hercules said...

I KNOW that Sarah Palin is going to CRY. If she cries, I would suggest you make boys kiss each other then film it and put it on YouTube.