Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So you think you can DANCE!!


Ok, so perhaps I am a dork, but then so are the thousands of other people that were at the E-Center last night at the So You Think You Can Dance tour. It was AWESOME, and I totally want to go next year! Lets face it, there aren't many opportunities for my love of TV actually allow me to leave the couch, but this was just like on TV only I was totally there! Shelley and I had a blast!


I am totally in love with Gev and Mark (though I think Mark is gay), and Shelley loves Will. The guy seriously looks like he could be the anatomy musculature guy on the poster. Hot!


I took some pics and video and will post them on my other blog later. So if you give a shit, check them out!

1 comment:

Tukuafu's said...

LUCKY!!I wanted to go but had other plans, I am jealous! So, I totally know Gev. came to my work to do some break dancing for our employees. was so cool to hang out with little boy is starting classes from him when he is done with the tour. Tell Shelley I love Will too! Talk about fabulous body-- "Would you like cream with your coffee?" "No, I'll take it black, like my men"